The Virtual Maritime Workflow
How to Maximize Momentum in a Remote Work Reality
May 27, 202010:30 AM EST
While the COVID-19 pandemic will eventually dissipate, it will have a lasting impact on how maritime shipping organizations work and make decisions. The lessons learned during this unprecedented time will pave the way to powerful new efficiencies for global maritime teams. Tune in for an insightful webinar to ensure your organization is prepared to best leverage these learnings both now and in the future.
In this webinar, commercial maritime technologists and client success specialists from Veson Nautical will discuss:
- How extended remote work is straining maritime shipping teams.
- What maritime shipping teams can do to help alleviate this burden today.
- What maritime shipping has learned, and how this will change the way it operates in the future.
- The role of cloud technology and modern collaboration tools in bringing this strategy to life.
- Helpful tips to develop a future-proof strategy that ensures continuity in any market condition.
- What a dynamic, virtual maritime workflow looks like in practice.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand webinar and unlock the resources below.
Meet Our Presenters
Director of Professional Services, Americas
Kirk Rzasa joined the Boston office as a Consultant in June 2014. In his current role as Director of Professional Services, Americas, Kirk focuses his efforts on the execution side of Veson Nautical’s business. He oversees the delivery of solutions by ensuring clients are maximizing value with Veson’s platform and service offerings.
Silvia joined Veson Nautical in 2019 as a Product Manager. In her current role, Silvia works with our Product Development team to align the Veson IMOS Platform (VIP) roadmap with the evolving needs of the marketplace, ensuring we are developing and prioritizing the capabilities that matter most to our clients.
Director of Global Customer Support Specialists
Ayo Fashakin joined Veson Nautical in 2011, and serves as the company’s Director of Global Customer Support Specialists. In this role, Ayo focuses on the clear demonstration of Veson Nautical products to prospective clients, and facilitating the onboarding of new clients in their transition to their implementation.
The Veson IMOS Platform (VIP) is the market’s leading platform for commercial freight and fleet management. Focused exclusively on the maritime space, VIP provides maritime shipping professionals everything they need to put the powerful benefits of The Virtual Maritime Workflow into practice. Here are a few of the things you should know about VIP.
- Built on reliable business logic that has run leading maritime businesses for two decades.
- Agile, cloud-based architecture for global access, advanced data sharing, and seamless integration.
- Establishes a single source of truth spanning systems, stakeholders, and stages of the voyage.
- Provides the benefit of a robust user community including 17,000+ professionals across 300+ leading maritime enterprises.
Navigating Remote Work
Finding Your Way in Maritime's New Normal
Navigating the challenges and opportunities associated with remote work can be especially challenging for maritime shipping teams. In this insightful infographic, we discuss what a truly dynamic and flexible commercial maritime workflow looks like in practice, and how it can enable your organization to achieve new success in a remote work reality.
Moving to the Cloud
Navigating the Shift to VIP
Whether you are in the process of migrating to the Veson IMOS Platform (VIP) or have not yet made the switch, we invite you to use this helpful guide to understand the cloud-based platform’s potential benefits for your maritime shipping business and hear firsthand from organizations who have made the move and are reaping the rewards.
In Commercial Maritime Shipping
Today, the cloud has become the prevailing technology delivery mechanism for both personal and business use. This brief discusses the cloud technology movement in practical terms, including its application to the maritime shipping space, key benefits for organizations like yours, and critical success factors for adopting cloud-based applications.