Strengthening the Seaborne Supply Chain
Vast Visibility, Deep Insight, and the Need for a Specialized Approach to Your Marine Modality
TO ACCESS THE RECORDING, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
90 percent of products are transported by sea at some point in their journey through the supply chain. Despite its critical role, the marine modality is the least visible link in the global supply chain. For tonnage charterers, this lack of visibility translates into trouble meeting internal and external deadlines, managing marine-related costs, and maintaining continuity across stakeholders.
In this webinar, commercial maritime technologists and client success specialists from Veson Nautical discuss:
- Key characteristics of today’s commercial supply chain, and the digital revolution in progress
- How the marine modality is uniquely complex and highly nuanced
- Why a generic, multi-modal supply chain solution can’t service marine-specific needs
- The role of cloud technology and modern collaboration tools in bringing this strategy to life.
- How tonnage charterers can optimize their seaborne supply chains with a specialized approach
- The power of the Veson IMOS Platform to strengthen your seaborne supply chain
Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand webinar and unlock the resources below.
Meet Our Presenters
Director of Global Commercial Solutions Consultants
Ayo is a member of the Veson commercial team with expansive knowledge of maritime shipping. Ayo’s mission is to understand every business’ requirements and deliver the solutions that help move them closer to their goals.
Michaela works directly with tonnage charterers to ensure the Veson IMOS Platform empowers them to make the most of their seaborne supply chain through comprehensive, data-driven workflows.
As a dynamic platform for the commercial management of marine cargo and fleets, the Veson IMOS Platform (V IP) empowers logistics professionals with the data and tools needed to make more informed decisions about their marine modality, faster than ever before. VIP pairs proven business logic with an agile, cloud-based architecture that supports the global accessibility, advanced data sharing, and the seamless integration required by today’s enterprises.
- 100% focused on the marine supply chain and meeting the needs of its many stakeholders.
- Delivers capabilities that span the entire marine supply chain and transform the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes.
- Serves the unique requirements of clients on both sides of the marine freight contract.
- Supports advanced data sharing with flexible APIs and vast integration capabilities.
Revealing the Marine Supply Chain
Bringing Vast Visibility & Deep Insight to the Marine Modality
Explore the marine modality and its many nuances, what a specialized solution looks like in practice, the value that solution can bring to your business, and how the Veson IMOS Platform (VIP) can help you achieve it all.
Transforming Your Seaborne Supply Chain
With a Specialized Digital Solution for the Marine Modality
In this informative infographic, learn how embracing a specialized solution for the seaborne supply chain can help tonnage charterers solve their most pressing challenges, empower their many stakeholders, and, ultimately, reduce supply chain costs.
One Digital Platform for Global Marine Logistics
Optimize your seaborne supply chain with Veson.
Learn how the Veson IMOS Platform delivers the decision-ready data and actionable tools marine logistics professionals need to optimize their supply chain and safeguard profitability.